Sunday, October 26, 2008

Southpark

Watcha lookin' at?

I swear to God wahai Rosli Southpark, the next time you ask me trivial questions like, "Berapa orang kerja hari ni?" or "Kenapa kau selalu kerja kat atas?" or "Berapa staff discount?" or "Berapa org masuk pukul 5 hari ni?", I will personally help enroll you in CEIC3004, let you deal with the ridiculousness that is Pierre and Tuan Pham, then make you peel potatoes and onions for me soon after you finish your truckload of assignments.

Oh and just for charity's sake, I'm gonna give you a crash course on Kinetics and Reaction Engineering and award you with 3 extra assignments due in Week 13. Except that there's only 12 Weeks of Uni. Faham?

Hahaha. I love you Rosli. Chilling lah. Melawak sikit sikit between org Bota and Singapura. Macam tak biasa like the last time you grabbed my balls. Kata serumpun.

6 comments:

muhammad ibnu hamid said...

this post is full of humour! masterpiece sial.

by the way, the word verification kat bawah tu tulis "nonti". wtf??

Azalia Suhaimi said...

ah i misssss rosli southpark, sumpah tak tipu! hehe

loverghhhh loverghhhh, on another note, i am sooo certain you'll ace this sem with distinctions ke atas sahaja ;)
well, you have my prayers...deffos.

i love youuu...and the word verification kat bawah tu tulis "licale". cheeers (yesss, menyibuk lagi hehe)

Najmuddin Mohd Aminuddin said...

i had lunch together with the southparks today. is that cute or cute? siap nak ambik my tick on the petronas list. what? he thinks he's my lover now?

Gaathumb! said...

i just wanted to note that the word verification is 'suber'.
okay sibuk time over!

Azalia Suhaimi said...

hahhaha and the word verification this time is ANDRAPAR!

woot woot i LOVEE word verifications!

ANDRAPAR!

Najmuddin Mohd Aminuddin said...

ape kena kamu semua with the word verification?